We are currently booking only one event per weekend, to allow for set up the night before.
The package includes:
- Approved and permitted event venue
- Fully insured, event insurance included in cost, no additional insurance required
- 150amp Electricity, to handle most needs
- Fully lit interior, programmable RGBA led wash lights which can produce pretty much any color you could think of.
- Night before set up and planning. Dinner option available for extra charge.
- Day of ceremony (optional, rustic wedding arbor provided) and reception
- Tables (Twenty 36” by 8’ wood farm tables, each seats 8-10 people) and chairs for reception provided.
- Coordination of other deliveries like linens, ceremony chairs, etc
- Lawn Games – corn hole provided
- Free high speed WiFi
- Restrooms: Restroom trailer designed to match the barn. It will have a men’s and women’s restroom. It will have running water (hot and cold), AC, and lighting.
- Various farm style decorations to choose from
- Limited Availability: Temporary Beer, Wine, Cider permit – This option has a limited availability for the first few to book each year because we are only allowed to have so many at our location. If you are serving beer, wine, and cider only, you would be able to get a temporary license and buy your own beverages from an authorized “beverage center”. You would most likely just need a bartender to keep everything stocked and pour wine. That would save a lot of money. If you want liquor, you would need to use a licensed and insured caterer or bartending service to provide that.