Is a Ceremony Rehearsal included?

You will be able to schedule an hour block of time to do a ceremony rehearsal on site. The ceremony rehearsal will need to be scheduled around any existing events so usually morning or afternoon rehearsal will work. We don’t currently offer rehearsal dinners.

Who is responsible for cleanup?

You are responsible to make sure all trash is collected and placed in the trash cans we provide. You will also need to have all your decorations taken down and packed away immediately following the event. Some caterers or event planners may offer this service to clean up trash and pack up your decorations. Following the event, our staff will wipe down tables, sweep the floor, and mop to get the space ready for the next event.

Do we only host weddings?

No, we can host almost any type of event. We can accommodate anniversary parties, reunions, fund-raisers, celebrations of life, and much more. We have a PA system and wireless mic we can provide for speaking and dinner music.

Glassware: Is it allowed?

Glassware is allowed with approval by management. Glassware is not allowed on the dance floor area for obvious reasons. No single serving glass bottles are allowed, only cans or plastic drinkware, or wine that will be poured into plastic drinkware.

Catering: Who can I use for catering?

Caterers must be properly licensed by the New York State Department of Health and provide a copy of their DOH Catering Operation Permit. They must also carry commercial liability insurance and provide a copy of their certificate, naming Rustic Barn Campground, LLC as an additional insured. We do not currently have a kitchen on site so they need to be prepared for that. We do have access to potable water for them to use.

Candles: Are candles allowed?

No flames are allowed in or near the barn. Use of battery powered LED candles are recommended. If you want to incorporate a real candle, please let us know so we can assess it on a case-by-case basis.

Fireworks: Are fireworks allowed?

No. Absolutely no fireworks allowed. Sparklers may be allowed outside for a sendoff, but must be kept a safe distance from the barn, and must be approved by management.

Decorations: What is allowed?

Decorations must be approved. Any hanging decorations must be safely hung. No nailing, tacking, taping, or any other damage to any surface of the barn. Decorations may be hung using twine or wire as a non-destructive method. If you have any ideas, please let us know and we will try to find a solution to accomplish your vision.

Pets: Are pets or emotional support animals allowed at the venue?

No. Guests are not allowed bring pets or emotional support animals on the property during the event. If a couple wants a pet to be part of a ceremony they must have it approved by management in writing at least 30 days in advance of the event. Please notify us of any service animals that may be required by guests, so we can make proper arrangements.